Thank you for considering employment at Brookwood Church. Please note, to join the church staff you must be (or be willing to become) a participating member of Brookwood Church. This includes taking the Brookwood Membership Class.
Unless otherwise specified below, interested applicants should email a resume and completed Job Application to [email protected]
TWO-YEAR-OLD TEACHER • CURRENTLY HIRING FOR AFTERNOON FLOATER POSITION
MONDAY-FRIDAY • HOURS WILL BE BETWEEN 12:15–5:30 PM OR 12:30–6 PM
- Christian preschool seeking nurturing and responsible employees.
- Candidates must have a love for the Lord and a passion for children.
- Our employees are held to a high standard of ethical and moral conduct.
- Will be responsible for writing and implementing weekly lesson plans.
- Previous experience required. Current DSS background check, central registry, health assessment and TB Test preferred but not required.
STUDENT MINISTRY WORSHIP DIRECTOR • FULL TIME
MONDAY–THURSDAY, SUNDAYS AND PERIODIC SPECIAL EVENTS
- Experience leading contemporary worship.
- Strong music background, ability to play multiple instruments preferred.
- Previous experience working with students (ages 10-18) and adults.
- Experience with music related hardware and software, such as Ableton Live, Planning center.
- Leadership skills.
- People coordination, delegation and motivational skills required.
View the complete Job Description.