Essentials is a 7-week, intensive discipleship program, designed for any adult 18 and up who longs to know God more intimately and become better equipped to respond to His call on their lives.
The program includes:
- Large Group Teaching by Pastor Mark Taylor – Conference style in Auditorium.
- Journal Work – 20-30 minutes of daily, guided, individual study and reflection.
- Small Group Discussion – Groups of four, same-gender.
See below for what a few people have said about their journey in Essentials!
Essentials Interest/Information Meetings
There’s much more to say about the program, so your next step is to come to an Interest/Information Meeting to find out more. In 30 minutes we’ll help you see how this program fits into your involvement at Brookwood and also describe the details of the course so you know what you’re getting into!
- The Essentials Meeting is required to participate in the Essentials program.
- Attending this meeting does not obligate you to be part of the program.
- Essentials will run twice this fall, once next spring, and once next summer.
*For Adults 18 and up.
Register for the following Interest/Information Meeting:
Register Sunday, September 29 • 10:15–11 am|
"A fire has been reignited in my heart. Between having material to work through every day and the meaningful connection with other believers, it reminded me how wonderful it is to walk closely with God.”
"The journal is laid out so well. It really helped me build some God-centered habits into my daily routine."
"The teaching and everything involved has really helped me get back on track in my relationship with God."
"Each time I go through Essentials another layer of self is peeled away to reveal another place that God is waiting for me."
"I absolutely loved the daily journal as it helped me study the Bible and get to know God on a more intimate level."
"All three areas of the program are great and fed everyone in multiple ways. Love the small group time, but also the journal and main teaching in preparing for the following week! Using multiple avenues to connect with everyone, visual, auditory, song, movie clips, stickers, story, etc.! Excellent!"